Walking Distance to:
- Shops, Restaurants & CBD
- Surf Beach
- Lake Pertobe Adventure Playground
- Beach Promenade. A stunning 5.7 km track stretching around the coastline. Ideal for walking, jogging and cycling enthusiasts.
- Village Cinema
- Art Gallery & Library
- Warrnambool Entertainment Centre
- Tourist Information Centre
- Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum
- Shipwrecked Sound & Laser Show
- Railway Station
Short Drive to :
- 2.8km Aqua Zone, Indoor Pool & Gym
- 4.5km Logan’s Beach Whale Watching Platform
- 15km Tower Hill Wildlife Reserve
- 16km Hopkins Falls Scenic Reserve
- 28km Port Fairy Historic Village
- 75kms Twelve Apostles – Great Ocean Road
- 103kms Grampians National Park
Driving Directions to Warrnambool
Via Princes Highway (M1): Shortest route. Approx. 270 kilometres (3hrs) west of Melbourne
Via Great Ocean Road: Approx. 370kms west of Melbourne. Long, slow road. Allow at least 8 hours to see the magnificent scenery.
Rail: Take a taxi to Beechwood or an easy 1 km walk. Complimentary transport to and from the station if required.